Accessories are key to giving your home that finished look. Clutter is gone. It is now replaced by fewer dramatic pieces. Too many accessories and too much clutter make your space feel confined. By reducing to a couple key pieces, your home will have a more peaceful atmosphere. Choose accessories that pop with color or architectural details to add big style to your home.
- Metallic is in, mirrored is out – furniture takes on a new looks with the new metallic finishes that are available.
- Asian styles are back and hotter than ever! Look for Japanese art fabrics to inspire the new look in Asian style furniture.
- Bright colors are in; neutrals are out -picture bright sofas with neutral throw pillows instead of neutral sofas with bright throw pillows.
- Go green- look for furniture manufactured from reclaimed wood.
- Eclectic –take the past, mix in some now, and you have a traditional look with a twist that will be hot, hot, hot!!